For Japanese readers...

アメーバブログを日本語で更新しています。
よろしければこちらをご覧ください:)

2008年10月13日月曜日

Humorous order!



Have you ever seen this Japanese character??... If you say Yes or No, you must be noticed something is wrong with that. Yes, this weird character is united two famous, but totally different characters. They are Hello Kitty and Gegege no Kitaro.
I took this order about 2 months ago by my boss. It's for his wife's Birthday. Hello Kitty is her favorite character. According to my boss, if it's going to be just a "Hello Kitty cake", it is must be cute but not funny at all. "Gegege no Kitaro" is the story of ghost. This is a very historic japanese Manga and her hometown is the same place where this Manga's birthplace. So, he asked me to make this mixed character. 
I didn't have such experience since then so it was so exciting!  

1 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

Konnichiwa,

I have come across your blog and I wanted to find out are you in Japan?

I am currently in Tokyo Japan and like yourself love American cakes.

So I was hoping we could speak or meet if you were here. Please email me back or write how I may contact you on your blog.

Look forward to speaking to you.
FB