For Japanese readers...

アメーバブログを日本語で更新しています。
よろしければこちらをご覧ください:)

2009年5月3日日曜日

Back to Illinois!


Hi there, 
 I'm sorry for not posting cake pics frequently. As you know, I came to Michigan to study English so that I have classes everyday... all day long.
Yesterday my second term was finished. Since I have 4-days vacation before starting next term, I decide to go Chicago again! The purpose is.... of course, to attend "Beyond Master Course" at Wilton School!! 
 To tell the truth, I'm a little bit worried about my decorating skill because there was no opportunity to make decorated cakes since I came here.(about 3 months! )
My skill might be declining...: ( Anyway, I will do my best!!  Actually I'm really excited about visiting Lombard again! I can see Debbie, Mary, and other nice instructors again!! 

I WILL upload how classes are going next week :)  Have fun! 

日本語ではアメブロにUPLOADします♪
http://ameblo.jp/alicia-annarborlife/

C ya!



0 件のコメント: